Walton High School Foundation’s 2020-21 “Commit to the W” Campaign is our drive to raise $250,000 to support the Walton Community.
Contributing to the Commit to the W campaign will benefit your student because funds raised will be used to:
- Reduce class sizes across entire academic departments by hiring extra teachers
- Create a healthier environment by providing hand sanitizer refills for the school
- Provide classroom enhancements through teacher grants
- Paying OT for Saturday custodians to help clean up after SAT/ACT classes and other activities
- Fulfilling Walton High School needs as they arise
How do I make a donation?
Giving is easy and can be done online! Simply click the Donate button below or the Donate menu option. The WHS Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN #58-1985878) making any donation given tax-deductible as allowed by law. Also, please ask your employer about matching gifts as this can double or triple your contribution!
Our Teachers Say It Best:
“The ability to hire a few more half-time teachers is tremendously helpful. Creating more classes for the same number of students in our student body allows for smaller class sizes. With smaller class sizes, teachers can give more written assignments and provide more meaningful feedback, teachers can assign more authentic products for students to produce with enough time to grade them, and group work can be done more easily and more manageably. We cannot thank the Foundation enough for their support in this endeavor; it makes a HUGE difference!”