Due to the generous donations from our 2017-18 Foundation Campaign, we were able to purchase the following for the 2018-19 school year:
- The Foundation paid for additional teachers for the 2018-19 school year – a full time teacher, a part time teacher, and we funded 2 extended day sessions for science. These teachers impact every student at Walton by decreasing the class size and offering more class options for students.
- We enhanced the garden areas outside the main academic building. This includes planting trees for additional shaded areas, purchasing bushes and flowers to help beautify these areas.
- We purchased digital display boards for the new gymnasium and auditorium buildings to display the activities going on at Walton for the staff, students and community.
- We purchased coding equipment to allow students to learn about this important technology.
- We purchased new hand sanitizing stations for the new auditorium and gymnasium and continue to refill the stations in the academic building as needed.
- We funded various teacher grants through your Publix and Kroger rewards program.
Without your support and donations, we would not be able to continue to help Walton be the amazing high school it is. Thank you!