The Foundation’s mission is to raise funds to enrich the Walton experience by:
- reducing class size
- increasing class offerings
- enhancing the campus
We are the only Walton organization that has the privilege of being able to provide funds to the school administration to pay staff salaries. Because funding for staff salaries must be secured before the hiring process may begin, we primarily raise funds this school year for the next school year.
Last year, we raised $205K, which allowed us to provide funds to enable the administration to have hired the following for this school year:
- A full-time English teacher, and
- A full-time Counselor
We also plan to:
- Provide funds for additional custodial help
- Provide landscaping for the campus and the memorial gardens
- Purchase additional outdoor dining hall seating
- Refill hand sanitizer stations throughout campus, and
- Fulfill school needs as they arise
The Foundation is a volunteer-run nonprofit organization and all donations are tax deductible.
Donate, to join the Foundation in our mission and receive Walton perks. While all donations are appreciated, those families that donate $250+ will be eligible fro the following perks:
- Car magnet to promote the work of the Foundation
- Quarterly Coffee events with the Principal, and a
- Blue Mailbox bow in the spring to Paint the Town Blue during our Capital Campaign
To stay up-to-date on our events, signup to receive our biweekly 411 eNewsletter emails.
Teacher Grants are fulfilled via the money we receive from Publix and Kroger when you signup for their rewards program and enter your phone number at Publix or swipe your Kroger Shopper’s card at checkout. You are not charged more. The grocery company simply sends the Foundation a portion of the money you spend on your groceries.
None of this happens without volunteers. If you would like to join this effort, please signup to volunteer and get involved!
Thank you for your support!