Requesting transcripts is a two step process.
- Add the college to which you are applying to your Naviance student account.
- Log onto your Naviance student account
- Select the COLLEGES tab
- Under COLLEGES, select “Colleges I’m Applying To”
- Click on the “+”, add each college/university, including application information
- Click “Add Application”
- Go to MyPaymentsPlus and fill out the “Transcript, Fee and Request Form” and pay $2 per transcript.
- For Common Application documents, you MUST link you Common App account to your Naviance account. (An instructional video on how to do this is located on your Naviance homepage.)
- It is your responsibility to complete ALL parts of the above process, or transcripts will not be sent.
We will begin accepting transcript requests on August 26, 2020.
Details for MyPaymentsPlus
- Login to MyPaymentsPlus
- Click “Events and Activities”
- Click “Acts and Services”
- Click “Transcript, Fee, and Request Form”
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Complete the form in its entirety
- We send official high school transcripts directly to the college from Walton
- Do not choose the option “Pick Up at School”
- Click “Save”
- If you need more than one transcript, click “Add Another for Each Additional College”
- Checkout and Pay
Information provided by: Counselor, Betsy Albert