Your grocery dollars at work have purchased more than $70,000 worth of equipment, books, CDs and other items to enhance the teaching environment at Walton in the past 8 years. Selected for purchase from WISH LISTS from each teacher, these educational items were funded by over $70,000 dollars donated to Walton by Publix based on YOUR grocery purchases!!
Publix Partners works on the basic premise that the grocery chain will donate a percentage of dollars spent to the school of your choice. All that you have to do is simply enter your phone number at the pinpad at checkout (once your online account is linked to Walton) each time you shop. You don’t make any additional donations; you don’t spend any extra money AND the money you do spend works for Walton and your children.
Sign up for FREE Publix Rewards:
- Click on the Publix logo link below to get started:
- Simply click on the green the Publix.com account to set up your account (if you don’t already have one). Once you sign up, Publix will email an account activation link to you. Please click on the activation link and it will redirect you to the Publix website to complete your registration.
- Once registered, go to My Account, and scroll down to My Publix Partner and click Select A School and enter Walton High School, Marietta, GA, the click the Select green button.
- Also, under My Account, please go to My Phone Number and enter the phone number that you wish to enter at the Publix check-out station.
- Each time you visit Publix, please enter your phone number at checkout, and Publix will automatically give back to Walton High School and support our Teacher Grants Program! It’s that easy!!
- Remember to renew your school selection each August because this setting expires every July.