How do you bid on the auction items?
Bidding will begin online Wednesday, March 6th and continue until midnight Friday, March 8th.
(We will post the information the week of the event)
Guests at the Black Swan Tavern will be given a unique access code to continue bidding on the Silent
Auction items until the close of the auction at 10:00 p.m. on March 9th.
Listed below are just a few of our fabulous auction items for Walton families and students:
- Make your own schedule with Assistant Principal (3 of these)
- Pick a fellow student to be in your lunch period (3 of these)
- Pick your parking spot at Walton for upcoming senior student for 2019-2020 (4 of these)
- Set of 2 tickets to any Walton Athletic team games for the 2019-2020 season (4 of these)
- Student Parking spot at Walton High School for all of 2019-2020!! (2 of these)
- Two (2) additional tickets to 2019 Walton Graduation (4 sets of these)
- Free Drivers Education at Miner Driving school
- Free 2019 Summer Walton Sports Camp of your choice!
- Senior Picture Package (2 of these)
- Walton Spirit Basket
Join us Saturday, March 9th from 7 – 10pm for a Silent Auction
at the Black Swan (Located in the Target Shopping Center off Johnson Ferry and Roswell Roads.)
All Silent Auction Items benefit Walton Families and Students!
Food and Beverages will be available for purchase
All Walton Families invited!
WALTON HIGH School's
proceeds benefit every Walton student.
ENRICH - ENHANCE - PREPARE - SUCCEED
Walton High School Foundation, Inc.